|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant||Date of Origin:||Dec 2013|
|Reports to:||Director of Human Resources||FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt|
|Annual Charge Hour Expectation||N/A|
1. Coordinates calendars for appointments and meetings, check requests, travel arrangements and directions, customer visits or conferences for assigned partner(s).
2. Complies with all policies and procedures including confidential and proprietary information pertaining to the firm. The incumbent must be able to recognize the nature of material and keep in full confidence all work entrusted to them.
3. Consistently prepares financial statements, correspondence, presentations, reports for partners and other employees and may process tax returns with minimal or no supervision. Additionally, he/she scans into PDF format various documents and files them into Engagement binders.
4. Copies and binds financial statements and prepare/assemble tax returns for delivery to clients.
5. Coordinate, upon request, marketing materials sent to clients, dinners and other events. The incumbent professionally communicates with clients, team members and outside professionals for such event coordination and exhibits a high level of client service.
6. Maintains firm and client contact information in the Interaction database and updates cards in ProSystem at the request of the assigned partner(s).
7. Prepares, upon request, invoices and processes billing for clients in ProSystem.
8. Answers phones, upon request, on a multi-line telephone system, distributes and separate mail, assists in the file room and provide coverage in the reception area.
9. Performs other office support functions as assigned.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in performing administrative assistant or clerical duties or an equivalent combination of training and experience. He/she is familiar with standard office practices and procedures and must have the ability to proficiently operate a computer (proficient with all of MS Office) and be familiar with other standard office equipment and must be a skilled typist. Individuals in this position must have demonstrated superior ability to carry out written and oral instructions. The incumbent must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the capacity to appropriately interact with all levels of the firm management. He/she must be able to handle multiple projects and adapt to an ever changing environment. Dependability and professionalism are a must. A valid driver’s license is required.
1. Occasional same day travel to offices within the region using a personal vehicle
2. Overtime may be required, with heavier overtime required during certain business cycles.