|Job Title:||Tax Senior Manager||Job Category:||Exempt|
|Location:||New York, NY||Travel Required:||Less than 5%|
|Level/Salary Range:||Position Type:||Full-Time|
1. Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals and business clients, estates and trusts.
2. Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client business.
3. Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
4. Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
5. Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
2. CPA Certification.
3. 10+ years prior experience in public accounting with a concentration in tax matters.
4. Significant supervisory experience.
5. Preparing and reviewing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate, exempt organization tax and estates trust tax returns.
6. Strong accounting and analytical skills.
7. Strong computers skills: proficiency in tax software and all Microsoft office software.
8. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
9. Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.