Basic Function: To provide effective and efficient administrative support service to all employees of Schulman Wolfson & Abruzzo, LLP. To be responsible for the day-to-day efficient running of the reception area at the firm.
- Performs reception services acting as first point of contact, answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate staff, taking/distributing messages, greeting visitors, handling requests for information and in directing visitors to appropriate locations.
- Open and close visitor area (locking doors, closing blinds, turning off lights)
- Maintain information on where all employees are daily.
- Conference room scheduling
- Administrative Assistant
- Distributes incoming faxes to staff and, as requested, sends faxes
- Picks up mail and parcels, sorts and distributes incoming mail for staff, runs outgoing mail through postage meter and delivers to Post Office, schedules messengers when necessary
- Maintains office supplies placing orders, purchasing, receiving orders and stocking shelves
- Prints and binds documents
- Maintains office equipment such as photocopier, fax and postage machine ensuring ingood working order and arranging for repairs, as necessary
- Maintains and orders office supplies
- Assist in ordering stationary and business cards
- Provides client service to internal staff and customers responding to specific requests for information such as organizing information, arranging for repairs, answering telephone, calls, greeting visitors.
- Typing, editing, and composing correspondence and documents.
- Deposit firm and client checks
- Assistance with accountants payable
- Entering firm expenses through the time and billing system
- Clerical filing and scanning
- Collecting office American Express receipts and matching them up to the master bill for the controller.
Desired Qualifications: Excellent phone etiquette, excellent verbal skills, punctual, able to work with minimum supervision, should be customer service driven, proficient in MS Office, able to multi-task, professional appearance.
Working Conditions: Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel only as needed to other firm locations. General hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a ½ hour for lunch.
- February through April 15 – every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday nights until 8
- March 15 through April 15 – as stated above plus availability to work Tuesday and Thursday nights as well.
- September 1 through September 15 – Saturday’s and late nights may be required
- October 1 through October 15 – Saturday’s and late nights may be required
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar/E-Mail
Desired but not required:
- Prosystems FX Practice Management
- Prosystems FX Tax Program
To apply send your resume with cover letter and salary requirement to DPerri@schulmanlobel.com